Wedding Day Management
Your wedding day is almost here! You have spent months planning, creating, making decisions, and working countless hours making sure your day is all you imagine it to be. On your wedding day, it’s time to be a guest.
Whether you are planning a grand fête downtown with 300 of your closest friends or you are looking forward to an intimate, mountain-top wedding with 25 guests, we take all of your hard work and make it come to life on the day of your wedding so you can relax and enjoy the celebration. Starting six weeks before your wedding day, we will work with you to gather all the planning details, review a detailed wedding checklist together, create timelines, attend a final meeting with you at the reception venue, and finalize timing and logistics with your team of event professionals.
During the wedding weekend, we will coordinate your wedding rehearsal, and oversee all the details on the wedding day including timing, logistics, setup, decor placement, and clean-up. We can’t wait to meet you and learn more about your wedding celebration!
- One in-person meeting
- One onsite venue meeting with floor plan creation
- Confirm all details with vendors such as arrival times, items to be delivered, pick up times etc.
- Creation of timeline for vendors and distribution one week prior to wedding
- Bridal party timeline distributed one week prior to ceremony
- Handle emergencies that arise
- Up to 5 hours of phone consultation
- Up to 12 hours onsite
- Coordinate one hour rehearsal
- Work with officiant & musician if applicable during rehearsal
- Assist bridal party with proper ceremony etiquette
- Direct attendants of their responsibilities
- Distribute bouquets, corsages, etc. to wedding party
- Coordinate the delivery, setup & tear down of décor
- Direct vendors where to go and where to set up
- Ensure distribution of deliveries are correct; ex. Flowers, lighting, cake, tables
- Reserve rows for VIP guests
- Put out programs
- Assist bride and groom from seeing one another before the ceremony, or assist with first look
- Gather people for pre-ceremony pictures
- Orchestrate ceremony; music, line up, & releases processional
- Greets and seats late arriving guests
- Coordinate deliveries, manage set-up and tear-down of décor, confirm proper floor plan layout
- Assure seating chart/place cards are staged and places; toasting flutes, favors, menus, guests book etc.
- Facilitate all major events; grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, grand exist etc.
- Greet guests as they arrive into cocktail hour
- Assure a picture-perfect reception is awaiting guests
- Coordinate special time for bride & groom if possible
- Oversee and manages the reception
- Pack up memorabilia; toasting flutes, cake cutting set, photos, money box, gifts etc.
- Load wedding gifts at the end of reception
- Distribute final payments & gratuities to vendors
Let the celebration commence; dance, smile, laugh, cheer, and toast we will handle the rest!
Total cost for a stress-free day starting at $1025.00*
Let’s talk about your wedding today!
Call Now: 760-809-5049
*For couples booking WeddingDay Management or Partial Planning services only, we offer additional options to enhance your planning needs. Click here to customize the right planning package for you!