Month of Wedding Coordination
It’s time to be a guest, your big day is almost here! You have spent months planning, creating, making decisions, and working countless hours making sure your day is all you imagine it to be. Your vision is coming to life and you’re ready to pass the torch. You want to be a guest at your wedding not the host. We're here to take away the stress and handle all the month-of-wedding logistics.
Our time together starts a month prior to your wedding day. At our first in-person meeting, we go through all your wedding details from flowers, music, food, décor, floor plan and more, we get acquainted with your wedding and with the two of you. What is important to you, what mood do you want to set, what are the must dos and must nots?
As we learn about your wedding, we weave through all your details to create a seamless timeline. Our focus is the two of you and making sure that your wedding day is everything that you imagined it to be.
- One in-person meeting
- One onsite venue meeting with floor plan creation
- Confirm all details with vendors such as arrival times, items to be delivered, pick up times etc.
- Creation of timeline for vendors and distribution one week prior to wedding
- Bridal party timeline distributed one week prior to ceremony
- Handle emergencies that arise
- Up to 5 hours of phone consultation
- Up to 12 hours onsite
- Coordinate one hour rehearsal
- Work with officiant & musician if applicable during rehearsal
- Assist bridal party with proper ceremony etiquette
- Direct attendants of their responsibilities
- Distribute bouquets, corsages, etc. to wedding party
- Coordinate the delivery, setup & tear down of décor
- Direct vendors where to go and where to set up
- Ensure distribution of deliveries are correct; ex. Flowers, lighting, cake, tables
- Reserve rows for VIP guests
- Put out programs
- Assist bride and groom from seeing one another before the ceremony, or assist with first look
- Gather people for pre-ceremony pictures
- Orchestrate ceremony; music, line up, & releases processional
- Greets and seats late arriving guests
- Coordinate deliveries, manage set-up and tear-down of décor, confirm proper floor plan layout
- Assure seating chart/place cards are staged and places; toasting flutes, favors, menus, guests book etc.
- Facilitate all major events; grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, grand exist etc.
- Greet guests as they arrive into cocktail hour
- Assure a picture-perfect reception is awaiting guests
- Coordinate special time for bride & groom if possible
- Oversee and manages the reception
- Pack up memorabilia; toasting flutes, cake cutting set, photos, money box, gifts etc.
- Load wedding gifts at the end of reception
- Distribute final payments & gratuities to vendors
Remember, you want all your friends and family to be guests at your wedding. You do not want them missing any of the day’s special events. Family and friends are amazing and offer so much support and love, so let them be guests, not staff. Leave the responsibility to us.
Total cost for a stress-free day starting at $925.00*
Let’s talk about your wedding today!
Call Now: 760-809-5049
*For couples using the Month of Coordination or Partial Planning packages only, we offer additional options to enhance your planning needs. Click here to customize the right planning package for you!