Full Wedding Planning
The moment has happened, the questioned was asked, and you said “YES!" Now, the fun begins: planning your big day!
From the location that will set the stage for your “I Dos”, to the wedding vendors that will provide the experience, many details will need to be in place to bring your vision to life.
Full planning is exactly what it sounds like: start-to-finish full wedding planning. Whether you’re a full-time student, busy professional, a destination couple, or just overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding, we're here to make your dream wedding a reality.
We create an action plan, keeping the unique and important elements that make your story stand out. Every important detail will be considered. We have eight years of experience, and we know how to make your planning easy and fun. We promise to reduce your stress by keeping your wedding organized, working through logistics, and streamlining your vision.
Our first meeting will allow us to get to know the two of you. What is the atmosphere you want to set for your wedding? What is most important to you?
From there, we create the right budget, style, and team.
- Unlimited communication
- Monthly goal setting meetings by phone
- Monthly checklist
- Wedding etiquette assistance (marriage licences, ceremony programs, name change etc.)
- Assist with finding your perfect venue if applicable
- Constructing your vendor team (florist, photographer, bakery, etc.)
- Negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Attending vendor meetings
- Assist with room blocks
- Rehearsal dinner and or brunch coordination
- Assisting with wedding website through weddingwire
- Connecting you with honeymoon specialist
- Registry idea assistance
- Design creation; color schemes, rentals, flowers, unique vendor ideals
- Helping to book wedding weekend entertainment
- Access to our rental items (cake stands, money boxes, candle holders, table number etc.)
- Budget, guest list, and RSVP tracking spread sheets
- Payment reminders
Full Service Starts At $2200. We are available for an interview by phone or in person at your convenience. Payment options are available.